I was reading over this blog and i realized that I've been cheating.
When I originally decided to start blogging, I promised myself that I would do it only in the form of lists. To me, the blurbs i've been putting before or after my lists have been breaking my rule. So from now on, only lists...no explanations or intros or anything added JUST LISTS.
Hopefully you'll be able to follow without the extra explanation. And by you I mean the one person who's posted a comment so far (thanks, by the way.)
So...tonight we turn over a new leaf.
I leave you, naturally, with a list.
What I did today:
1) Made Grandma breakfast. Scrambled eggs. Good thing I make them especially fluffy, because she fell asleep in them. Grandma had a rough night last night, it seems.
2) Biked to work. yaaay for mother earth! and not owning a car because you're dirt poor!
3) Worked at the movie store. A man in his mid-fifties came in and rented Grease. Interesting.
4) Blushed a shade of bright red and ducked behind the counter. This puzzled my fellow employees. It was an instinctive move as soon as I saw cute movie theatre concession boy (a.k.a. Jacob) walk into the store.
5) Eventually reappeared from behind the counter (still red-faced) and greeted cute MTCSB (Jacob), who dropped in to rent the Darjeeling Limited ( a personal favourite of mine, b.t.w.)
6) spoke a unique blend of babbles and mumbles to said attractive male individual.
7) Managed to pull myself together for long enough to scribble down my phone number and give it to Jacob. In between eager head nodding and uncontrollable hair flipping on my part and shy attempts at conversation on his.
8) Melted into a puddle of happiness.
9) Biked home
10) Sat and stared at telephone for rest of night. Oh, and watched Sleepless in Seattle (crap movie). naturally with the cordless phone sitting beside me...incase the phone should suddenly ring with the promise of a gentleman caller.
Goodnight, lovies <3
Zeph
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment