Saturday, June 14, 2008

Things I could do tonight:

1) Watch the movies I rented alone and fall asleep infront of the television
2) Watch the movies I rented with grandma and watch her fall asleep infront of the television
3) Teach self to play penny whistle
4) Actually go out for once
5) Take up creepy Joe from the store's offer for a night of "bumpin' uglies"
6) Clean room

Reading over this list makes me feel the need to add a seventh

7) contemplate suicide due to lack of social life/ambition.

aaaand also I probably should add what i'll most likely do

8) eat oatmeal raisin cookies and potato chips until i fall into a snackfood-induced coma

happy weekend,
zeph

1 comment:

Mandy said...

The snack food induced coma sounds heavenly! LOL!! Thanks for stopping in my blog. I love making lists, too. And I think your name is really interesting.